Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Week 1 Over


Not a perfect week by any stretch nutrition wise, but still much better than my typical diet. I did three weight sessions and 3 cardio sessions. I'm pretty pleased with myself so far, but there is still much room for improvement if I want to get where I want to be at the end of these 16 weeks. No picture updates yet. I'm probably waiting until week 4. I feel lighter. I haven't weighed myself yet, so I can't say for sure. I'm going to try and make week 2 a better week. Here are my workout and diet results for week 1. I had a good start to week 2 today nutrition wise although I haven't done my workout yet and it's not looking like that's going to happen tonight.
Thanks for all the encouraging words from everyone. Keep up the good work.

4 comments:

Drew Griffin said...

Keep it up, No Retreat No Surrender!! Its not about perfection, its about applied practice.....just keep going.

Drew

MannyRSX said...

Again, great work with the chart and the info in it. Keep going man, the results you will get are worth it!

If by any reason your not able to do your workout one day dont feel disapointed/demotivated. Do it the day after that and you will be back on track in no time!

Good luck man. Keep updating!

Unknown said...

Love your chart! Great work.

Best,
Sunny

antonio2030 said...

just keep going dude, you´ll see results really fast, just stick to it! you can do it, good luck with that!