Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Starting over already

Ok. My second day of the transformation, I was playing basketball and sprained my ankle. It was just a mild sprain, but it kept me from being able to run and it actually still hurts a little doing the burpees, but I'm chomping at the bit. I did record what I ate all week, and I certainly did better than my usual diet, although I was certainly not perfect. I broke down during the championship game as the Buckeyes got crushed by LSU, and had a couple of beers. But I'm back on the wagon tomorrow and going strong for sixteen weeks.

Good luck and Good Health to everyone starting this week.

I'll post my diet and workout results every week still, and will post new pics every four weeks

3 comments:

MannyRSX said...

Hey Neil, how you doing?
Im glad you joined us on this challenge. I started Jan 7th too (monday). Its great to see that you are motivated and full of desire to better yourself (i can tell because the diet/workout chart looks nicely done).

Anyways welcome aboard. Hope to see you around and keep it up bro, we are here with you.

Manny.
http://manny6pack.blogspot.com/

Danny Ravn said...

Sup burgs?
Welcome to the challenge, I started Jan 7th too with a bunch of guys from sixpackattackforum.com - also where I found out about you.. :)
Seems like you are beating the worst enemy with your diet, that being the calories.
It's great to have one more motivated guy aboard this flight to Abdomination.. :D

Keep it up! - Stop by my blog sometime, http://my6-pack-abs-journey.blogspot.com

Take care,

Danny

Mauricio Segura said...

Just keep going as you have, Burg. Keep the diet, adjust the workouts.
Go to
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.php?MainMuscle=Quadriceps
and use or adapt any exercises for your Quads that do not compromise your ankle.

Keep us posted,

Mauricio Segura