Tuesday, January 1, 2008

That Was Depressing

Ok, I just enjoyed my final meal, some wings and 3 Goose Island beers. To be honest, it wasn't even that good. I'm really ready to go.
I also just took my beginning pictures, and, WOW, do I need this. I never realize how fat I really am until I look at pictures of myself without my shirt on. I think I carry my weight pretty well when I have a suit on so I trick myself into thinking I look ok. Time to buckle down. 3 Hours until January second and the start of my journey to six pack abs.

Man, I could use a tan too!!!





5 comments:

seanhynes said...

keep your eye on your goal , and u will make it

Mauricio Segura said...

hey Bro,

Just go for it. We are all watching your progress.

Keep us updated,

Mauricio Segura

kaiser_ryu said...

Good luck man!




If you need something we're all here to help you!

antonio2030 said...

what's up dude? keep going, im on the same boat as you on my second week, we sure gonna make it, so best of lucks!
ill be tracking your progress, good luck!

David Obando said...

You are a perfect candidate for success. I hope to see you doing some incredible advance, and remember to never give up, we're all here on the same track.